The American model and actress Liv Tyler is well known for her work in ‘Interview Magazine.’ She is an Ambassador of the United Nations Children’s Fund. She is also famous for her work in the film industry like; ‘Silent Fall’ in 1994. Liv Tyler Bio Age Marriage Husband Net Worth Wiki & Instagram.
Liv Tyler is a very talented and versatile, American actress, singer, producer and former child model. She is the daughter of Steven Tyler, an Aerosmith lead singer, and Bebe Buell, former Playboy Playmate. Also, Liv is an active supporter of the charitable United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
After a short modeling career, she got her start acting in her father Steven Tyler’s music videos, Aerosmith’s “Amazing” and “Crazy” . she’s best known for “Empire Records,” “Armageddon,” “Stealing Beauty” and the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy. She become popular by playing in films like That Thing You Do!, Stealing Beauty, and Empire Records. She surprised her fans by playing the role of Meg in HBO’s “The Leftovers.”
Liv Tyler Bio Age Marriage Husband Net Worth Wiki & Instagram
|Quick Facts about Liv Tyler|
|Full Birth Name||Liv Tyler|
|Birth Date (DOB)||July 01, Year 1977|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Education||York Preparatory in New York City and Congressional Schools of Virginia|
|Father’s Name||Steven Tyler|
|Mother’s Name||Bebe Buell|
|Siblings||Mia Tyler, Chelsea Anna Tallarico, and Taj Monroe Tallarico|
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Shoe Size||Will Update|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||36-25-34 inches|
Currently Liv Tyler live in the UK with her family – her fiance Dave Garner, son Milo, 15, his son Grey, 12, and their two kids Sailor, four, and Lula, three. On one hand her husband has an American accent while babies have British accents. She’s keep correcting her younger children’s use of British words.Craig MacDonald once said “The best acting is instinctive. It’s not intellectual, it’s not mechanical, it’s instinctive.“.Liv Tyler is the daughter of Aerosmith’s lead singer, Steven Tyler, and model Bebe Buell. But she achieved recognition & fame by her acting.
- Born in New York, NY, on July 1, 1977
- Liv Tyler was born as Liv Rundgren on July 1, 1977, at Mount Sinai Hospital in East Harlem, New York.
- Her name was named after Norwegian actress Liv Ulmann.
- Tyler has three half-siblings from her parent’s marriage,Mia Tyler (Born 1978), C helsea Anna Tallarico (born 1989), and Taj Monroe Tallarico (born 1991).
- Liv Tyler is the daughter of Aerosmith’s lead singer, Steven Tyler, and Bebe Buell who was a model, singer, and former Playboy Playmate(Miss November 1974)
- She went to Congressional Schools of Virginia, Breakwater School and also attended the Waynflete School in Maine.
- She completed her graduation at the York Preparatory in 1995.
Modeling & Acting
- Tyler began a career in modeling at the age of 14 but, after less than a year, she decided to focus on acting.
- Tyler’s pictures appeared in the ‘Interview Magazine’. After that she start working in television commercials.
- She sifted her focus to acting and made a television appearance in the music video of the song ‘Crazy’ by Aerosmith in 1993.
- In 1994, she made her film debut with ‘Silent Fall’. She became popular with starring roles in Heavy, Empire Records in 1995
- In 1996, she played a young waitress in the film ‘Heavy’. The same year, she starred in ‘Stealing Beauty’ which played an important role in building her acting career. This year, she was also seen in the Tom Hank directed film, ‘That Thing You Do!’.
- In 1997, she starred in ‘Inventing the Abbotts’ and was also chosen by People magazine as one of the ‘50 Most Beautiful People’.
- In 1998, Tyler appeared in the commercially successful film, ‘Armageddon’. Aerosmith had composed the soundtrack for this film.
- In 1999, she worked in the film adaptation of the Russian novel ‘Onegin’. This year, she also appeared in the historical comedy, ‘Plunkett & Macleane’ and ‘Cookie’s Fortune’.
- She was seen in ‘Dr. T & the Women’ starring with Richard Gere and Kate Hudson. She followed this up with ‘One Night at McCool’s’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring’ in 2001.
- In 2002, she appeared in ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers’ and next year, in ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King’.
- In 2004, she worked with Ben Affleck in ‘Jersey Girl’. The following year, she acted in an independent drama film ‘Lonesome Jim’ which received great critical appreciation.
- In 2007, she starred with Adam Sandler in ‘Reign Over Me’, following it up with ‘The Strangers’, released in 2008.
- In 2008, she was also seen in ‘The Incredible Hulk’ which garnered both commercial and critical acclaim.
- She acted in two films in 2011, ‘Super’ and ‘The Ledge’. She was seen in 2013 in ‘Space Station 76’.
Get Recognition & Achievements
- Tyler later achieved critical recognition in the leading role in Stealing Beauty (1996). The film won her great critical reviews and catapulted her to great fame in the entertainment industry.
- She followed this by starring in supporting roles including Inventing the Abbotts (1997) and Cookie’s Fortune (1999).
- Tyler achieved international recognition as a result of her portrayal of Arwen in Peter Jackson’s The Lord of the Rings films (2001 – 2003).
- She has appeared in an eclectic range of films, including the 2004 comedy Jersey Girl, the indie film Lonesome Jim (2005), the drama Reign Over Me (2007) and big-budget studio films such as Armageddon, The Strangers (2008), and The Incredible Hulk (2008).
- In 1999, she won her first award, the Russian Guild of Film Critics Award for Best Foreign Actress for the film, ‘Onegin’.
- Tyler shared the National Board of Review Award and the Online Film Critics Society Award for Best Acting by an Ensemble in the movie ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King’ in 2003.
- In 2004, she won the Critic’s Choice Award for Best Acting Ensemble for the movie ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King’. She also won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for this movie.
5 Less know Facts about Liv Tyler’s Kids & Family
- Liv’s mother, Bebe Buell, was a model in the 1970s who dated Rundgren from 1972 to 1978.
- Apart from her biological father, rocker Steven Tyler, Liv consider musician Todd Rundgren to be her father.
- Liv famously dated Joaquin Phoenix in the mid-1990s.
- She was dating the lead singer of British glam rock band Spacehog, Royston Langdon in 1998. They got engaged in 2001, married in 2003 and divorced in 2008.
Relationship with Ex-husband Royston Langdon
The versatile and hardworking actress married to British musician Royston Langdon. The couple started dating in 1998 and the duo finally engaged in February 2001. Their marriage ceremony was held in Barbados on March 25, 2003. She gave birth to her first child in December 2004, Milon William Langdon as a son. But, later the couple separated in 2008, but the reason for their divorce is unknown.
Besides, she was in a relationship with Inventing the Abbotts co-star, Joaquin Phoenix. The couple dated from 1995 to 1998. Moreover, during her relationships with Phoenix, she became a vegan. After they broke up in 1998, she started to eat meat.
Live Life with Fiancé David Gardner
After recover from divorce with her husband, Liv started dating with David Gardner, a British sports and entertainment manager. The pair started dating in 2014 and later got engaged. The couple is blessed with two children together, a son born in February 2015, Sailor Gene Gardner, and a daughter born in July 2016, Lula Rose Gardner.
It’s been four years of their engagement, but the couple hasn’t married. Nevertheless, they are living a happy life with three children and enjoying parenthood. Moreover, Liv is also working for the David Lynch Foundation where she provides charity for disadvantaged sections of society by transcendental meditation.
Liv Tyler: Net Worth, Salary, and Income (What is Liv’s current net worth?)
Tyler has a whopping net worth around $20 million as of 2020. She earned such a hefty amount from her over two decades career in the entertainment industry. She is better known for roles in The Lord of the Rings trilogy movie and the franchise earned $2.921 Billion all over the world.
Moreover, she owns an apartment on West 11th Street in Greenwich Village, New York City. Recently, the couple had brought the mansion in London as David is from England. The real estate price is more than £11 Million.
Liv Tyler: Social Media Presence
She is very active on her social media profile and fans are following her and supporting a lot.
Twitter 231.9K followers